Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Happiness

Well, I'm challenging myself to be happy every day in March. I was going to do the 100 day thing that everyone is doing but I kinda wanted to make up my own too. Kinda like March madness (which I'm way stoked for this year! I've been watching all the games I can so far and I'm ready!!! Go Creighton! ;) or anyone but Michigan State!) not really all that clever. But also more attainable to actually blog daily for 31 says rather than 100 with my track record. I'm going to take a bathroom pic every day. I'm willing to bet this is the only day I look half decent. I never get ready anymore. But I may end up incorporating "getting ready" as part of my goals. Meh. We'll see. Anyway. Each day I will blog about the previous day. So today I'm just explaining it all. I choose happiness.
                                      

                                     
Close up! My nose doesn't look too broken here it makes me really happy!! :) HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment