Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Happiness Day 5

I almost didn't make it for the day because I was surprisingly busy all day. Went to work and it was a pretty crazy day but went surprisingly smooth. I'm telling ya, a good mood can go a long way! :) then toward the end of the day I started feeling like it was going to pass out again. So I was. Little worried I wouldn't be able to go out with the sister missionaries teaching tonight which I have been looking forward to. But I prayed and made sure I got through the emotional struggles as I was ending work, I got home and ate. The Lord answered my prayer and I felt better. In fact it was a lovely evening with the sisters. In fact, I wish they just lived here. Maybe I could actually find genuine unmarked friends that don't drink. Haha. But anyway, so then I got home and Marissa and Chris came over for our bi-weeklyish tv vegging together watching our lovely shows. We had a blast and I'm getting more excited about going on the road with Marissa this weekend! So stoked!!! :D anyway I'm in a rush to get to bed with an early shift tomorrow. But I found this article and I have to post it because today was one of those days I was feeling extra introverted. http://thoughtcatalog.com/laitin-amanda/2014/02/10-confessions-from-an-introvert/#5g3BTZIguFvhyGsY.01

Seriously, these are all so true. I have denied it a lot but I'm so introverted and I've finally accepted it. One day, I'll find others who understand me. Wow that sounds cliche. I choose happiness. 



1 comment:

  1. In the name of God the Merciful
    my Name: Ahmad Abdel-Ati Rashidi.
    my Address: Egypt - Luxor - Dabayaa - Alfarshoti.
    my Date of Birth: 08/16/1981
    my Mobile No: +20/01111338021
    rashidyahmad@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete