Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Happiness day 7, 8, 9, and 10

Well... Clearly I haven't posted all weekend. But, I was busy living. Which is much more important. It was lovely. 
Friday: I had an early day and a slightly rough day at work. But the fact I got off at 2 was lovely. Marissa and I headed to Rochester and had the best drive ever. Really! I drove fast and it was smooth :) our stop was nice and nothing crazy happened. Well of course except for the snow drifts that just got bigger the further north we went and the 7 flipped abandoned cars on the road, who knows how long they had been there. We got there talked to everyone and had a blast. Then we watch catching fire :) made for a lovely evening. I fell asleep in the first movie in a longgggggg time because I generally get plenty of sleep so it doesn't effect my movie watching. That day I had been up for about 20 hours. Yeah, I was shot. 

Saturday: lovely day! Filled with meeting people running into Kyle Warner at mall of America (he is someone I know who lives in Nebraska...insane right?!) hanging  around Minnesota just loving life and eating wonderful food! :) yay for shopping without sales tax!!!! 


Sunday: church. Tours. Walking. Art. It was lovely. I had a grumpy moment but I think it was just from lack of sleep. I'm never lacking sleep anymore. So once again that became a huge issue. 
Monday: I survived work and it wasn't hard to do so. Had Mings, outside I might add!!! It was the most gorgeous day ever. It was an absolutely beautiful day. It was in the 70s the great weather was marvelous for my mood ;) not that it needed much help. I went to Fhe even. Two weeks in a row. I'm feeling pretty impressed with myself. Now I just have to make it to kickboxing this week. :) I know this is all short. But literally the weekend was just wonderful all around. It have me amazing moments to reflect on myself quite a bit. Especially during Marissa and I's long talks in the car on the way there and on the way back. So a total of 10ish hours of talking. We literally wouldn't even pause. I just loved it all! :D I may not always look it or know how to express my emotions. But I am happy! I choose happiness!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment