Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Money Money Money

Being in such a hard place financially for so long has been so annoying. I am now applying for schools all over the place and I have realized that I hate application fees. Seriously, you're going to charge me money to apply to your school even if I don't get in? Then, if I do get in you'll just take the rest of my money. Dang, why is college so expensive?! Sheesh. it's absolutely ridiculous. I hate it. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. As I have been applying for all sorts of jobs and looking at a bunch of different schools I have gotten really nervous and really excited for my future. I really don't know what it has in store for me and I guess that's really the most exciting part about it! I have NO idea what is going to happen next in my life. But, whatever it is I know it's what God wants for me and I will find myself doing exactly what He wants me to do. Because He is what is most important to me. I love Him with all my heart and I cannot wait for what lies ahead. His opinion is the only one that actually matters to me. I feel like lately a lot of people have been telling me their opinions about what they believe I should be doing with my life. Saying that they think I should be going to school right now. Well, sorry but you don't understand the whole story, if you would ask I would love to tell you all about it. But, you haven't cared to ask. That's okay though. Because...  I choose happiness :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment