Monday, November 15, 2010

Everytime I think of you,
I always catch my breath,
I'm still standin' here and you're miles away,
And I wonder why I left,
And there's a storm that's ragin',
through my frozen heart, tonight.
I hear your name in certain circles,
and it always makes me smile.
I spend my time just thinkin' about you.
And it's almost drivin' me wild.
But, it's my heart that's breakin'
down this long distance line tonight.




There's a message in the wires,
And I'm sending you a signal tonight,
You don't know how
Desprate I've become
And it looks like I'm losin' this fight.
But, it's my heart that's breakin'
Down this long, dusty road of mine.


I ain't missin' you at all.
Since I've been gone, away
I ain't missin' you
No matter what my friends say
There's a message that I'm sendin' out
Like a telagram to your soul
I can't wish this distance to
Stop this heartache over load
I ain't missin' you at all since I gone away.


Parts of the song by Tyler Hilton "Missin' You"


Explains how I'm feelin... about Nebraska. It's sad. BUT I GO HOME IN 5 DAYS!! So, of course today I choose to be HAPPY :]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment