Monday, November 8, 2010

Bad days

I know everyone has had a bad day, at least one in their life. I had an absolutely TERRIBLE one today. Let's just say it started out with missing my ride with my roommate to the other side of campus. So, being without a car I had to walk. it was 7:33 when I left my apartment for a 20 min walk to class, which started at 7:45. To make matters worse as soon as I look out the window it's raining. It's not like I had gotten ready or anything, but I was sort of upset. But, decided to tough it out with my good 'ol columbia jacket. I step outside and I felt like INSTANTLY the rain turned to snow. I am anti-snow. [well this early in the year] I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing at the time. All I knew is I was freezing and really needed to get to class. I was not happy at all! Then, I went to my class soaking wet, of course when I walked in everyone just had to find out about why I looked so bad. As if I didn't already know I looked horrible, and they didn't know. It was VERY obvious that it was snowing outside, it was almost unreal all day! Then, that repeated for my next class. I went to go have lunch and had some awesome soup! Then, after I was done with that I just wanted some hot chocolate. So, I bought my hot chocolate, expecting amazingness. Then, all it was was hot water, the hot chocolate machine was out! So, to try to keep warm with my still dripping wet hair and my soaking wet clothes I huddled real close to my cup of warm water. Only got a few weird looks. Oh who am I KIDDING?! I go to such a judgemental school! I got way more than a few weird looks! It was really awful. I froze the rest of the day until I got home. Then, I decided to suck it up and get used to it. I'm now over it and I chose to be happy today :]

No comments:

Post a Comment