Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yesterdays

Some yesterdays seem like YEARS ago that were just last week. Other yesterdays that were years ago feel like they were today. Days tend to run together. Some memories never fade. Some pain just never goes away. You can cover up pain with false happiness but deep down you can know your true feelings. Does it make sense? OF COURSE NOT. But, how do you control it?! YOU DON'T. It doesn't make sense. None of it does, but you can't help but think about it. Constantly. But, you can't talk to anyone about it because you are supposed to just "get over it". Emotions should just run away from you. When people are mean you are supposed to hate them. Well, I realize hate is a strong word, but you're supposed to be angry and not really like them a whole lot. Why can't I hate? Why do I hold on? It's been years and years and it almost seems like it will never go away. No matter how hard I try months and months of trying and a night like tonight it all just rushes back. I don't understand. This is all just wack. I didn't even know how much I didn't want to have this feeling ever again. LOVE. Love is powerful and true love, it will never go away. No matter how hard you try no matter how often it seems so far away. There's always going to be a moment you are caught off guard (mine was today). But, emotions can be controlled (as my roommate says, just get mad at them and get over it!).I don't know how to get rid of it, but I will try day after day to make it leave. I choose happiness and hopefully soon I'll choose to go to bed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment