Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dreams

AH! I had a crazy dream last night! I haven't remembered a dream in awhile. But, it really just stuck out to me. It was kind of crazy... It made me start thinking a lot about dreams though. I'm trying to decide what the heck to think about it. But, before I talk about the dream I think there's a background story that needs to be heard haha. So, basically there is this guy who is a friend of one of my friends. I don't know his name or anything, but we've been at a few of the same places together and just around each other. But, basically this guy is a red head and the first time I tried talking to him he completely ignored me. Like literally he looked right at me as I was speaking and he made it seem like I was a wall and he turned his head to talk to whoever he was talking to before. It was kind of ridiculous. I seriously thought I was a wall. This was the beginning of last semester, but I was completely confused. Then, just last week I ran into this guy again because I was with the same mutual friend and he walked up. I didn't say very much to him and it wasn't very important, but the exact same thing happened. He looked me square in the face, paused, then continued what he was doing or talking about. It was kind of crazy. I've determined it's because he was a red head. Since that same day a random red head did a similar thing. So, about the dream. I have a really good friend who is on a mission in Argentina who faithfully writes me weekly and has been the whole 6 months he's been out. He's great. But, I was able to email him back and forth yesterday because we were both conveniently online at the same time. It was fantastic. Anyway so basically he was on my mind when I went to bed last night, just a little bit. So, I dreamt he was home from his mission. It wasn't a big deal or anything. But, he showed up to hang out with me (or so I thought). Then,  I started asking him how tall he was for some reason because I wasn't able to give him a hug quite yet, he hadn't let me. But, I was trying to get his attention.(Oh yeah, and by the way he is a red head.) But, he wouldn't listen to a single thing I was trying to say to him. I was getting really frustrated... then I woke up. I know so anticlimactic huh? Oh, well that's how my life has been lately anyway. My life has been quite boring. Filled with lots of anticlimactic moments and boring days. I've been doing a lot of boring studying and working on homework. I've been doing a little better in classes though :] so that's always a plus! But, life is still good. When people ask me how I am. I will say, I AM HAPPY! :] because I am happy! :D I choose happiness! Oh and by the way I'm in love with this song! It has nothing to do with dreams, but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment