Thursday, December 8, 2011

This Past Month

So, first of all it's been exactly a month today since I've last posted... So, I figured I should probably say at least something. But, I don't really know what to say. November was ridiculous. There's something. I felt like things just kept happening, terrible things. If it wasn't one thing going wrong it was another. But, These past 2 or 3 weeks I've really just been choosing happiness. It's kind of crazy because I felt like when things got to the worst they were I had the greatest day ever! :] It just proves how much attitude has so much to do with our lives. If we CHOOSE to feel a certain way about a situation it makes things simpler. I can't lie to thought I did great for a couple days and then last Sunday I was having a chat with my mom and i completely broke down. Then, that carried on to the conversation I had with my dad that same night. It was pretty awful. But, I really think that things are going to get so much better! There's no way they won't! I feel like when things are terrible it's kind of nice, because you KNOW that the only way things can go is up. It's a great feeling. I love being positive. It's so great. People want to be around you, you make friends faster and easier. You almost die of laughter every single day... CAN YOU GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT?! I think not!!!! Well, I'm planning on posting at least once a week again... I know this one is short but it's the week before finals week and I have SOOOO much to do! I can't even believe that I have 12 FINALS! It's beyond ridiculous. The marathon of finals begins tomorrow at 10:15am... I am so looking forward to it (being over...) I really don't feel prepared but I'm working on it. Well, this is probably the worst post ever. But, I choose happiness :] It's the best way to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment