Sunday, August 14, 2011

Missionary Letters


                                        

Oh boy, missionary letters. I could go on for HOURS about this I guarantee. Writing missionaries is a recent hobby of mine. All the missionaries I write are very faithful writers and send great spiritually uplifting letters. I can only hope mine are the same, or at least close to the same. I know a lot of my life isn't necessarily spiritual like theirs (it's not supposed to be even close to theirs anyway) is so it's a lot more difficult to do that for them. But, getting letters sure does just brighten my day! :D I love every second! But, this week I got the longest letter I've EVER GOTTEN, EVER!!! haha. It was quite intense. It was 14 pages long, front and back. There was quite a bit to read! haha. But, it really made me think about what I was doing writing these missionaries. I definitely think that I'm giving them the wrong ideas. But, I'm going to have to fix that soon enough. We'll see what happens. I want to give the right idea and make sure we're on the same page. It's been running through my head like crazy this week since I got it! NUTS! But, it's good I need something else to run through my head besides IDAHO. I've been thinking about Idaho way too much!! I need to focus on where I am and what I'm doing here in Nebraska. That's just been a little difficult. But, that's alright. I'm working on it. [jumping the gun, sheesh. what the heck am I going to do with myself!] Well, just because I've been thinking too much doesn't mean I'm not incredibly happy. Because I sure am extremely happy! Because I choose happiness of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment