Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Best

Days like today, they need to be documented. I'm just going to list all of the things that were amazing today instead of trying to make everything flow through sentences. 

I woke up on the right side of the bed
I was able to work and worked with amazing co-workers
Patients were overall good today 
Lunch was free and it was from Jason's Deli... AMAZING
I got out of work almost on time
I found out my car is going to be fixed before Christmas
I found out I'll be getting $500 BACK with however all the repairs worked on my car
When I got to class I found out I got a 95% on my first test in my Anat and Phys class
Class didn't have me nodding off today
Class got out an hour and 40 minutes early
I got to come home and relax 
I had time to blog

Today was truly spectacular and the rest of my week is going to be even better :) tomorrow a night with the boy before he goes to work and Saturday baking with the AND everyone comes home Saturday! All those BYU and BYUI people home for the holidays! Including my MARISSA!!! :D I can't wait to see her! I love having her around. :) I can't wait until they move here (I guess if they move here. I'm praying!) I have so many things to be grateful for! I'm so blessed! 

I choose happiness :]

No comments:

Post a Comment