Sunday, December 1, 2013

Concussion

This is the second concussion of the year. I keep wondering if this is a wake up call. And as the day went on. I stayed at church, listened to wonderful lessons, felt a very strong spirit, and I even bore my testimony in sacrament meeting today. I want to publically bear my testimony in writing. I know there is a living Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They are true beings whom we can communicate with through prayer. Through the blessing of the Holy Ghost I can feel the love of my Savior. Especially through the power of priesthood blessings. I have been given so many blessings in the past few years and many of them are for something with my head. I'm surrounded by worthy priesthood holders and I couldn't be more blessed. I made it through church today because of a blessing. I made it through 2012 because of many blessings. I'm grateful for the scriptures. They bring so many answers that I need personally. I know there is a living prophet on the earth today who is here to lead and and guide us. I know that families can be together forever. I know that I was placed with the family I have for so many reasons and I am so grateful for all of them. They are my rocks. I know we are on this earth for a reason. It's hard to be here and to be human. But, it is such a huge blessing. I am so grateful for this life and for the people that have been set in my path. The gospel is real. I'm so grateful for it. I choose happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment