Friday, September 9, 2011

Achieving Goals


Making Goals with each other helps with achieving your goals. 
I decided to start running again during the 7 week break in Nebraska and I really want to lose some of this extra weight I've gained since leaving Nebraska. So, I asked my niece if she would enjoy running a kids mile on the same day as I ran a 5k. Of course she thought it was a great idea! So, she and I would run together a bit, but I did a lot of training on my own as well. We were a great support team! We had a blast training together!


The day of the race we both did it! Brianna (my niece) ran the whole way without walking and I achieved my 3 goals: don't walk, beat people, and get under 36 min. It was a great day especially with how our morning was going and the beginning of both of our races that was a bit rough.



I just love this one, I really achieved my goal. On record I got 31:51, but that's not a huge difference. All I cared about was the under 36 min part! I even felt like I had a little bit more in me! It was marvelous!! ;D Achieving your goals is the most amazing thing ever! I loved everything about it!! :] I hope my goals keep coming out like this one, next step with running goals. Be able to run the temple to temple relay! That's going to be September 24th! I'm pretty stoked!



IT'S SO EASY TO BE HAPPY WHEN YOU'RE EXERCISING WELL AND ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS! I CHOOSE HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment