Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Poetry

This is a nerve racking experience, not that anyone actually READS my blog, but I have a few things I've written on my phone. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's like one of those things you were in a moment, and I wrote it right then and there. They don't make sense and are kind of ridiculous.

I try not to think,
But all I do is blink,
To try to hide the tears,
That make me want to shrink,
I try to be all cheers,
But the feelings I have for you,
Make me want to say I love you.
But, not any day soon.
It's just a possibility 
I wish I was your priority,
The sooner I realize I'm not, 
I'll be out of this spot.


Leaving you is the hardest thing I have ever done. 
I came back to see the Nebraska sun. 
I saw you there, you were in shock,
We went for a spin around the block,
For a second I felt like you still cared, 
But you never would have shared. 
I miss you.
I want to be with you. 
I love you.
You're the person, 
That I believe could be with me,
So I don't begin to worsen,
Please come back and be mine.
I miss the butterflies,
I miss the cries,
Even the lies,
That brought us to our goodbyes.


Yeah, I'm single.
But all I can think about is how much I still love you.
It really makes me tingle,
All I want to hear from you is "I still love you too."
I hate that I had to go,
I really have nothing to show,
For all the happiness you brought to me,
Just memories that will always be.


YEAH see, cheesy stuff. I need a whole lot of WORK. But writing these are what help me choose to be happy ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment