Sunday, February 13, 2011

Missing the Past

This past year I've changed so much it's absolutely ridiculous. I can't even remember the way things used to be. I guess I mean my life has changed, not so much me. Meaning, at this time last year is a complete 180. I don't even SPEAK to half of the people I was friends with a year ago, I don't think that's normal. I've actually come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with me. I mean I'll overcome it whatever it is but I need to figure it out. At this time last year I was going to school and working part time, only like 16 hours a week. Now, I'm working 2 jobs working on average 60 hours a week, barely having any time for myself and hanging out with people 5-8 years older than me. It's definitely NOT how I pictured my "winter break" from school at BYU-Idaho... oh by BYU-Idaho. What a peculiar place. But, anyway I've been thinking about that lately, and I'm mostly trying to decide if I would have rather had last year be the way it was or change it, and I know that I would change A LOT about 2010 if I could. But, obviously now, it is much too late and I need to suck it up and move on. 2011 has been a start I cut my hair and gave it to locks of love. Possibly symbolizing a new me. I'm working on the new me, she doesn't really understand where she's going or what she's doing she is just taking it one day at a time for now. But, I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY. And I'm pretty sure if I didn't choose it, I wouldn't be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment