Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dieting

Dieting is the most RIDICULOUS thing in the entire world! It's totally not worth the work! I've been trying to lose weight forever.. Well, actually I've only actually been putting forth an effort for about a month. Meaning... I joined a gym, started buying healthy food, I have a food log... the whole shebang. Obviously, I'm not seeing results yet, it's only been a little while. But, honestly I'm not sure how long I can do this. I know it would be a good thing if I could keep it up for the rest of my life. I'm sure I'd be a heck of a lot healthier... but I just don't think I can do it! It's kind of frustrating, but I'm most definitely working on it and I'm being very active. VERY ACTIVE. Trust me. And being active is keeping me happy. Today I choose happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment