Monday, July 29, 2013

No drama

I have realized (well I've known for awhile too) how dramatic I am. As well as how judge mental I am. I need to fix all of it. Today I've decided I'm changing in many ways and the only way to do it is to move foreword. Yes, I have been hurt by people that I have to see. Yes I have hurt people that I have to see. But instead of constantly complaining about it I need to just STOP IT! I am changing right now and I'm not turning back. Seriously, I am removing all things negative from my life and anyone or anything dramatic. I'm just saying if you are going to be dramatic, I'm going to listen to you if you really need me but I will not fuel your fire. I'm done talking bad about people intentionally and trying to find their flaws. I I hate that people do that to me and I don't understand why I do it to others so I'm done.

 No one is perfect NO ONE. I am not better than the next person because of how many hours I work or because of my family or what I'm doing in my life. I'm not better than anyone. We are all on our own paths and our own progression we are all trying our best to return to our father in heaven and I cannot judge.

I need to bring others to the gospel so that everyone in the world can understand how important the gospel is and understand that there is a God who can do anything and He loves them. They are a child of God and that means something huge and important. Everyone on this earth is our spiritual brothers and sisters. We need to watch out for each other and show our love to one another. 

I'm not saying I'm going to serve a mission, but I am going to try to spread the happiness that I have experienced to others that aren't as blessed. Everyone deserves to choose happiness. It's the best. :) 

I'm really just lucky because my life is so great that it's really easy to choose happiness right now. It's harder NOT to choose that! Not everyone can say that! I would have to dig to find current problems. But, I am definitely one blessed girl! Now, there may be some struggles ahead, but that's why I am preparing for those by understanding how to be happy now. Preparing for the hard stuff now is what's going to help when there actually is hard stuff. I have to choose now that I'm not going to let it effect me. 

I choose happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment