Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

This year has been absolutely AMAZING. It is kicking 2012's TRASH in just one short week!! ;) Well let's start with New Year's Eve. I'm including this in 2013 since that day drug into January 1st. Well, I had an interesting evening the night before when a lot of past feelings decided to make an appearance and confuse me. My life sort of was turned upside down really quickly. So, all day I was super confused. Until I went out that night. I had an absolute blast! I was a little tired, but that's okay. I still had a lot of fun bringing in the new year with my friends! :) I really enjoyed being around them even though yes I was tired. I got over it. And when I went home the night ended pretty well too! :)
But, the next morning definitely isn't in my top 10 greatest moments of 2013. But, I was supposed to work that morning and had absolutely no idea. So, when I got a call at 6 (and missed it) because I can't wake up to anything. Then, I got another call at 9. I woke up to that one miraculously and went into work around 9:30. Then, I worked until 2. I came home and  showered or whatever. Then, I met the family that I am now NANNYING for! They are fabulous really!! :) Then, right after that I saw Les Miserables for the second time. It was better the second time for a few reasons. One of those is because of who I was with ;) but I can say I was a little more critical of the singing the second time through. But, I still don't care I still love it so much!! :)
Then, the second was a great day! I got to hang out with my best friend AND ice skate downtown! I even almost mastered backwards skating. I really actually can do it, it's just really slow! But, I don't care I still love it! :] We had such a good time that night! :)
The next day was another interesting one. We went to Defy Gravity (a trampoline park). I decided I wanted to race someone, so I started the race. Then, a friend jumped in front of the friend I was racing and got distracted. Basically I biffed it and landed on my face I don't really remember much of it. I sat up asked if my  nose was bleeding and it started dripping in my hand. Then, I don't really remember much for awhile after that because I passed out. But, it was an experience! Then, it was hurting so bad and I decided to go to the ER instead of an urgent care place because I figured they could give me an IV with pain meds. Nope, that didn't happen. They didn't even give me tylenol for like 2 hours of being there! I was upset I chose the ER over urgent care... dang it! Oh well. They did a CT scan and didn't really find anything. I was told my nose was broken without an x-ray, but I just have to go to a special nose doctor this week and I also had a concussion and had to make sure that didn't get out of hand. So, I have to go into my primary doctor this next week as well. But, this is all a part of life. While I was in the ER I used the call light! Haha. I'm so used to answering them and being annoyed that it took me awhile to have the nerve to push it!  But, that was all just so exciting then after that I went to hang out with everyone before they left town.
Basically I'm looking forward to 2013 it already feels like a fabulous year. I can NOT wait for what the future has in store for me. BRING IT ON 2013!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment