Monday, January 23, 2012

A wonderful story by Josh ;]

I Amanda, would like to say that I have come to the conclusion that life is amazing. Upon this delightful and adventurous journey I stumbled upon an amazing and life changing discovery. I came upon a hidden treasure that was hidden beneath many many, many!.............layers of amazingness............(just like an ogre has many layers, kinda like an onion).....(but i do not recommend eating a plain onion, it gives you heartburn) Anyways, on with my story. As I staggered through the candy cane forest, across the white frosting rivers, and over the jolly rancher mountains. I finally came to it and there it was right before my very eyes! I could hardly believe it, it took my breath away. I thought to myself, "self, could this be true? Is this really what I see?" And sure enough I heard a voice it was soft and sweet with a slight giggle and it sounded oddly familiar.I looked all around me puzzled from where this voice was coming. I checked my phone, but it was off. I hurriedly put it back in my pocket afraid  that if I did not find the voice soon it would leave. I heard the voice again, but it was slightly fainter this time like it was running away. I spotted yonder a small snow covered hill. I mushed myself on and took off running to the top of the hill. Standing on top of the yonder hill, I again looked around to see if I could see from whence the voice came. Discouraged that I could not find the producer of the noise I sat down upon the soft, cold ground. Sigh sorrow in my eyes I could not find the person. I buried my head in my hands. I was on the edge of giving up. But, as if from nowhere the voice came to me again. It rang through my ears like the bells on Christmas Day. When suddenly I arose and there right before my eyes there it was. The creator of the voice, finally I had found it! And much to my surprise, it was Josh Cook. The creator of this story was also him. The most amazing person in the entire world. He totally wrote this. He's honestly why I'm so happy :] he helps me choose happiness every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment