Monday, November 4, 2013

Marriage

This is so huge and true! Marriage is not for me.

http://sethadamsmith.com/2013/11/02/marriage-isnt-for-you/

I realize today I'm kind of using my blog as a way to share things similar to facebook.  But, lately I've just hated most everything about facebook and anything truly social. So, I feel like only sharing things on my blog without the "likes" and the comments on everything even though I still want comments on my blog. I've also realized that probably isn't going to happen. Anyway, one day when I get married, it won't be for me it will be about the other person. Someone that I care about more than anyone else. I haven't found that love yet and I can't wait until I find it. But, I also have a feeling I'll be waiting at least a year and a half. Of course this is a random number ;) I choose happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment