Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mt. Timpanogos Temple

Smile Sundays
MOUNT TIMPANOGOS TEMPLE. I don't know why, but this is my absolute favorite temple. I can't even think about it without smiling! Funny story about why it's my favorite though...So one day I was in the distribution center with some roommates just kind of looking around I think and I decided to look through temples. I stumbled upon a photo of this one and fell completely in love. I don't really know what drew me to it. But, lucky me at the end of that semester I got to go and see it on my drive back to Nebraska! It was amazing, even though it was a Sunday so the gates were closed and I couldn't get in I saw my favorite temple. Now, I've been inside three times. Maybe one day I'll get married in it. The only sacrifice is that it's in American Fork Utah. So, I would have to marry (I'm saying it...) a guy from Utah! Well, one day (not soon) I'll find out if I will. But, seriously, this place makes me so happy every time I get to go! When I went to Utah last weekend I was able to go. That's when this photo was taken as well. :] I love all the temples they are all so beautiful and unique. They are such a sacred place and bring me peace and bring me closer to my Heavenly Father. I cannot wait until one day I am able to go and make more covenants with my Heavenly Father inside one of these temples. I choose happiness. 

If you are not LDS and are reading this here is a website explaining what temples are and what they are used for: http://www.lds.org/church/temples?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment