Saturday, August 10, 2013

Marissa and Chris

SMILE SATURDAYS! :)
This is going to be a new thing I'm going to do. I'm going to post on Saturday (or Sundays) Things that make me smile. Often times it will only be one thing. But, sometimes I just need reminders to smile and I kinda figured this would be a great way to do that! :)

Marissa and Chris


I love these people so much! Their relationship is the best I have ever seen. They are amazing friends and I can only dream of having half of what they have one day in a marriage. I had an amazing day with them today and I'm so glad they are around for a short time. They are both amazing friends and I'm so grateful for them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

                                                            I Choose Happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment