Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dramatic Me

I've had a drama issue since well... forever. I don't know why things just tend to bother me but they do. I haven't had such an issue for awhile. Lately it seems like I've just been listening to everyone else's drama, whatever that is which is normally nothing. When is drama really much anyway, honestly? But, I had a moment of weakness last night and I cant take any of it back. I just had some interesting thoughts but I couldn't figure out what was going on and my dramatic sign got to the best of me. Those moments where you just wish that you could take it back, pretend that nothing bothered you, that was me last night. I don't like being in those places where I have a lot of things that could bring my dramatic side out. I haven't really been able to figure out how to get over being so dramatic, I've just tried to be better at maintaining it. And last night was not one of my strong points. But, now I'm just lagging from everything that I reacted to. I'm trying to be chill. So, I'm going to work on that while I go to work.
What I want to say is drama isn't worth anyone's time, especially my own. But, I have this obnoxious quality just stuck inside of me even though I've grown and tried to get over it. I'm still working on that and writing about it helps. What happened yesterday isn't important at all. All that I need to do is get over it and move forward. I need to choose happiness and I think by rambling about it on my blog. I have gotten over it and chose happiness. Life isn't worth holding grudges or being angry with someone. It isn't worth sitting around and waiting for someone to call or make a move. We need to say how we feel, suffer the consequences for saying how we feel, smile, be happy, and stay calm. I think I'm to that point. Everything will be more than okay from here on out. :) I choose happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment